North Texas Piano Studio Policies
The information below reflects the agreement you engage in to take piano lessons from North Texas Piano in Pottsboro, Texas. Select the “Download Agreement” button to download an print your copy to sign and return to us. If you have any questions, please call our studio at 903-267-0639.
- There is a $50.00 Non-Refundable enrollment fee.
- I also understand that there is an additional $75.00 charge for training materials, books, piano tuning, and facility maintenance that is due in September of each year.
- I understand that there will be Recital Fees for Winter and Spring Recitals held outside of the studio. Recital fees vary per site that is used. There will be no charge for recital rehearsals or in-studio recitals.
- I understand that payment is due at the beginning of each month for the number of lessons that month.
- If I decide to skip any period of training – the payment is still due in full to secure the enrollment schedule whether attended by the student or not!
- I agree that if I decide to cancel my lessons for any reason, I will inform the teacher immediately to reschedule. We will attempt to reschedule the make-up session at a time convenient for the teacher.
- I understand that No Shows and/or any cancellations within 24 hours of the lesson will not be made up.
- If I miss a lesson that cannot be made up, I will still be charged for that session.
- I understand if I am going on vacation and need to reschedule my lesson, I will need to inform the teacher in writing a minimum of one month in advance, so that arrangements can be made accordingly.
- I understand that the teacher will take the week of Thanksgiving, the week before Christmas through the week of New Year, and a
- Spring Break week off each year. Summer sessions will be by appointment only.
- Student will register or be registered by Guardian on the northtexaspiano.com website.
- As a student, I understand that if I wish to grow as a musician, it is my responsibility to practice on a daily basis and that the recommended period is for a minimum of 30 minutes to one hour each day.
- As a student, I understand that the more I practice and the more dedicated I am to my lessons, the better progress I will see.
- A copy of your contract agreement will be retained for the student’s records as well as for the teacher records.